Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for visiting our website! These are some of the most common questions we get asked. If you can’t see the answers you are looking for here, please feel free to send us a message through the Say Hello page and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Delivery and Shipping
We currently only offer pick up locally in Perth, WA., and shipping to the Perth metro area. Australia wide shipping will be offered in the future - watch this space!
Local Pick Up
- Local pick up available: Clarkson, Perth (NOR) and Wangara, Perth (NOR)
- The option for inclusion of a plant is ONLY available for pick up orders – please order your planter with a plant and choose pick up at the checkout.
- We include plants that are locally sourced from growers in the area, so availability will vary. If you are after a particular plant type, please send us a message through the Say Hello page.
Local delivery – Perth Metro: flat rate of $12 shipping
- Most orders are custom made – please allow 2 – 3 weeks for production and delivery. Contact us if you are working to a particular timeframe and we will do our best to meet it.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- We cannot ship plants at all – this option is available for pick
Q: Where are you/ do you have a shop?
A: We are based from a home studio in Clarkson, Perth. We have a stockist/ pick up point in Wangara Perth also!
Q: Can I come and have a look at the planters in person?
A: By appointment you are welcome to come over and have a look at the planters and even take one home! Any orders done online can be posted to you (without plants), or picked up from one of the pick up points too.
Q: Do you have social media?
We have pages on both Facebook and Instagram - there are plenty of examples of past planters as well as updates on new ranges and designs we are developing. See you there!
Q: How long will my order take?
A: Please give us, and yourself, 2 – 3 weeks for the pot to be ready when placing an order. Sometimes we have stock and it will be much faster than this. If you are placing an order for a gift or need it in a quicker timeframe, please contact us and we will work hard to do this for you!
If you live locally in Perth, coming to our home studio to choose a planter is always the quickest way to get a planter in your hot little hands - we always have a range of planted and non-planted to choose from.
Q: Do you ship to other states?
A: We now only ship locally in Perth, and will be shipping to states around Australia in the future - watch this space! Shipping costs are calculated based on location and weight of the planters you are ordering.
At this stage we do not ship internationally.
Q: What are your Workshop Terms and Conditions?
* Must arrive at the venue 5 - 10 minutes prior to the start time
* All ticket sales are final - if you cannot attend and tell us more than 24 hours prior to the workshop starting, we are happy to refund 50% of the paid price.
* If you are unable to attend and give less than 24 hours notice, we will regrettably be unable to offer a refund
* If you are unable to attend, you can gift your ticket to a friend or family member - just let us know!
Big Love xx