Pot It Like It's Hot
Concrete Planter Workshop - Wangara February 2018
Join us as we teach you how to make your own concrete pot! You will spend two hours making, painting and planting two concrete pots of your own!
Date: Saturday the 17th of February 2018
Time: 9am - 11am (please arrive 5 minutes before for a prompt 9am start)
Address: The Green Quarter, 38 Buckingham Drive, Wangara
The workshop will be held at The Green Quarter: 38 Buckingham Drive, Wangara. This venue is a beautiful lush plant oasis and they will have plants for you to purchase for your new pots, if you would like some additional ones!
Please wear clothes that can get a little dirty/ covered in concrete dust or dirt! If you get dirty it will come out in the wash, but just in case.
Included in the ticket price is:
- The 2 hour workshop and all materials and equipment needed
- Two concrete pots (medium and a large) that you get to make, paint and take home
- One plant for you to put in one of your pots
- A PDF guide (emailed to you after the workshop)
- Coffee/ tea, water, juice
- Some light snacks
Please contact us via email or the Say Hello page if you have any questions, and we hope to see you there! x
Terms and Conditions:
* Note: minimum numbers will need to be reached for this to run! If minimum numbers are not reached it will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund - please make sure your email is correct so we can contact you.
* Workshops are suitable for 12 year olds and up
* Please get to the venue 5 - 10 minutes prior to the start time
* All ticket sales are final - if you cannot attend and tell us more than 48 hours prior to the workshop starting, we are happy to refund 50% of the paid price
* If you are unable to attend and give less than 48 hours notice, we will regrettably be unable to offer a refund
* If you are unable to attend, you can gift your ticket to a friend or family member - just let us know!